Thursday, October 24, 2013

New House Tour

Buying a house was a HUGE step for me, I knew what I was getting myself into financially but I don't think I realized what I was getting myself into designer-wise. When I bought my house all the walls were blah! They were all the same color (except for my guest room which was the previous owners kids' room) and that color was a tan which is BLAH! So I painted EVERYTHING (but you will have to wait and see what that looks like another time!) I have sooooo many projects to do with this house, every time I finish one it is like a new one is right there! But right now I will show you what I like to call my Blank Canvas, which is the bare walls of my new house. Stay tuned to see what I've changed, added, designed, and made more personal!
 Spare Room
 Living Room & Dining Room
 Living Room
 Kitchen
 Office
 Office Again
Master Bedroom
Bathroom
Laundry Room

No comments:

Post a Comment